- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
At our discretion, we may utilize Google's AdSense services to meet some of our online marketing needs. Some anonymous data that could be used to uniquely identify you may be transmitted and/or stored to Google's services. For more information on how Google utilizes anonymous data, please Google it!
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information
- By emailing us. -or-
- By calling us.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking. This means that we do not allow any third party services, such as online marketing & advertising providers, to monitor and track how you use our website. We understand the value of your privacy; we have invested significant resources into protecting your data.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13, intentionally or otherwise.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We adhere to the Fair Information Practices. We encrypt your personal information using a combination of encryption algorithms to ensure that your information is kept safe and secure. Although highly unlikely, it is possible for an unauthorized person to gain access to the data stored in any of our databases. All sensitive information contained within any database is encrypted prior to being saved to the database making it practically impossible to read the data in plain text as it was originally entered into said database. In the event of a data breach, we will notify all users via email within seven (7) business days. We will also post a notification on the homepage of our website within seven (7) business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We are 100% CANSPAM compliant! To be CANSPAM compliant, we agree to:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects.
- NOT use false or misleading email addresses as the sender of the email.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from MGW Scudo, you may do so by:
- Following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
- Calling us during normal business hours.
- Sending an email to email@example.com. Requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org may take up to 45 days to be removed.
4159 Mike Padgett Highway
Augusta, GA 30906 email@example.com